Links to

Kris Ecklund vfoao05d at dewey.csun.edu
Tue Apr 23 19:07:13 EDT 1996

Had problems sending this message.  It's not clear why.

Kris Ecklund, Librarian
California State University, Northridge  91330-8327
kristin.ecklund at csun.edu

LINKS and permissions:

I'm quoting Rick Levine's "Guide" here because of his use of the words
"very obvious."  Those of us at "public" institutions are more than a bit
schizophrenic about wanting to give to the public (and show off what
we do) and also preserve access for the "primary users" at our
institutions.  This tension is not going to go away.  But some hints for
amicable tweaking of our products to serve our own institution's goals
lie in the text below, perhaps.

Kris Ecklund (on sabbatical)
Library Instruction Coordinator
California State University, Northridge