Thank you/Word macro viruses/Netscape viewing Word documents

Tim Tripp ttripp at inforamp.net
Thu Apr 18 23:58:48 EDT 1996

Just wanted to thank everyone for their help on the original question.  I
figured that the problem was at the server end, as I had no problems when
browsing the documents off of my hard drive.  Unfortunately, the person
who set up the Intranet server for us has been seconded to another project,
and doesn't have the time to provide much support.  The person replacing
him doesn't have much Unix experience.  The only way we're getting
approval for this is if we keep the budget "minimal."

Prentiss, thank you for bring up the Word macro virus problem.  As you
mentioned, it is an intranet, so I'm not too worried.  Especially since the
word documents are all ones that we're creating or have already created.

Tim

--
Tim Tripp                                         Tel:(905) 790-2800 ext. 4108
Library Supervisor                                Fax:(905) 790-4423