Netiquette 101 (with apologies)

JHENDERSON jhenderson at liber.ithaca.edu
Fri Apr 19 15:18:46 EDT 1996

>Second call to keep this thread off the list.  This is Netiquette 101,
>folks.
>

>Thomas Dowling

I would like to have made this response to Thomas Dowling off the list.
Unfortunately he who preaches Netiquette 101 (as did the person asking for
names of librarians and researchers before him) did not include his email
address in the body of his messages. There are those of us who have mail
readers that provide us only with the listserv's address and strip off the
addresses of the original posters.  So please unless you want to remain
anonymous or unreachable, please include your name and email address where
everyone can see them.

Apologies to the list for having to send this to all of you folks.  Please send
all complaints about this message to me at the address below and not to the
list.

John Henderson
Ithaca College Library
jhenderson at liber.ithaca.edu