Screen capture

Joe Schallan jschall at glenpub.lib.az.us
Tue Apr 2 19:53:49 EST 1996

I need to take snapshots of Netscape screens to prepare
materials for patron education.  I have the Snapshot16
shareware, but it uses the right mouse button to take
the snapshot.  As a result, I end up with a snapshot,
all right, but one which includes the Netscape
image-mooching menu, which is also activated by the
right mouse button.  I can finagle my way around this to
get the result I want, but does anyone out there know
of a Win 3.1-compatible program that would be more suitable
for capturing images of Netscape screens?

Thanks.

Joe