Online HTML reference manual

Aaron Bradley abradley at bowest.awinc.com
Tue Apr 2 15:38:00 EST 1996

Peter Konshak asked:
>Can anyone suggest a really up to date HTML guide which is either online or
>in print? I know of a few other folks besides myself who could benefit from
>such a guide. Most of the books are obsolete by the time they hit the
>shelves, and the online guides I have found are mostly dated as well.

The <a href="http://www.sandia.gov/sci_compute/html_ref.html">Sandia
National Laboratory HTML Reference Manual</a> is one of the best around.
It's frequently updated and extremely detailed.  Their
list is just about the only complete element list I've seen, listing
every known attribute for each element.

Aaron Bradley
abradley at bowest.awinc.com
Peace and Security WWW Server