Web Management Products

Robert H. Terry rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net
Tue Oct 31 10:51:54 EST 1995

Hi,

Take a look at: http://rbse.mountain.net/MOREplus/, the Beta-II is coming
out today (after 6 months of changes and testing), and will be a
commercially available tool by December `95, though it can be obtained as
a Beta now.

Happy hunting, Bob Terry.