Role of librarians

paciello at shane.ENET.dec.com paciello at shane.ENET.dec.com
Fri Oct 27 10:00:53 EDT 1995

Hi,

I am generally a "watcher" on this list, but today I have a special request for
those who might be able to assist me.

I have a website that I've developed into an information repository for people
with disabilities. It has a lot of work that needs to be completed on it. I
suspect I'll have most of the loops closed by the weekend.

At any rate, I am building a disabilities library that contains articles which
focus solely on accessibility for people with disabilities. Obviously, most of
these will be hyperlinks. If you have links that you'd like to contribute or
are aware of, please send me email. This will be a tremendous aid to the
millions of web users with disabilities.

Thanks,

Mike Paciello (url: http://www.webable.com)

|d|i|g|i|t|a|l|
Michael G. Paciello                              Paciello at shane.enet.dec.com
Usability Expertise Center                       Phone: (603) 881-1831 (w)
Program Manager                                  Phone: (603) 598-9544 (soho)
Vision Impaired Information Services (VIIS)      FAX: (603) 881-0120
ViceChair: Electronics Industries Association/Assistive Devices Division
PR Chair: International Committee for Accessible Document Design (ICADD)
Member: Project EASI (Equal Access to Software and Information)
Member: Disabilities Access for X (DACx)
Member: NCSA/NSF Mosaic Access Project (MAP)
Member: Universal Access Project (UAP)