WINDOWS 95 - Microsoft Internet Explorer Web Browser

Sam Kalb kalbs at post.QueensU.CA
Thu Oct 5 11:53:53 EDT 1995

Microsoft has just announced a new beta versoin of their browser.  According
to WinNews, v.2, #17 the following documents are available from their web site:

New content for the Internet Explorer (IE) for Windows 95
beta version 2.0-"Internet Explorer/ie20read.txt"

Updated Internet Explorer for Windows 95 Questions
and Answers - "Internet Explorer/inetqa.doc"

Internet Explorer for Windows 95 datasheet, outlining
current IE features and new features in the 2.0 release -
"Internet Explorer/inetshet.doc"

Internet Explorer for Windows 95 Reviewer's Guide, a more
detailed look at features and benefits in beta v 2.0 -
"Internet Explorer/ieguide.doc"

>I just took a look at the web browser which comes with the WINDOWS 95
>Plus pack. As you might expect it comes with next to no documentation
>on its capabilities. Has anyone evaluted this browser vis a vis its
>support for HTTP v. 3 and/or Netscape extensions? It has built-in
>support for REAL AUDIO (Did they buy the company?).
>
>Slavko Manojlovich
>Memorial University Of Newfoundland

Sam Kalb                                    Phone: (613) 545-2830
Coordinator of Technical Services           E-mail: kalbs at qucdn.queensu.ca
Douglas Library
Queen's University
Kingston, Ontario  K7L 5C4