Lynx Browser

Marian Hank justhank at mcs.net
Wed Oct 4 13:22:45 EDT 1995

  Can anyone
>recommend a site to consult that provides the proper specifications for
>HTML use on different browsers?  Also, that tells the differences between
>the different versions of HTML?

http://www.w3.org/

The World Wide Web Consortium will provide you with all the specs you need.
Remember that just because there are specs does not mean that every browser
is following them. For example,  more browsers support <CENTER> than the
centering tag suggested in the HTML 2.0 specs.

Since I am not a librarian I generally just lurk on this list, so I'd like
to take this opportunity to say thanks.  Many of the discussions on this
list have  given me much food for thought.

Sincerely,

Marian Hank

Marian Hank
Imaginary Landscape, LLC.