OPACS with Web interfaces

Carole Leita leita at netcom.com
Fri Nov 17 21:40:33 EST 1995

> whenever possible. The Morgan and Riddle lists are great for librarians
> interested in comparing interfaces, but are a tad confusing for a user
> who just wants to look at the opac at X university.
>
> Does anyone know of an easily browsable list of opacs with WWW
> interfaces?

>   -  Jim Campbell

> Networked Information Coordinator       campbell at virginia.edu
> University of Virginia Library            Tel: (804) 924-4985
> Charlottesville, VA 22903 USA             Fax: (804) 924-1431

I wanted to take a quick trip to the Library of Congress Z39.50/WWW
Gateway to see if it had what you wanted
(http://lcweb.loc.gov/z3950/gateway.html) - but, until the budget
"problem" is resolved, it will have to wait. Looks like the Library of
Congress is "non-essential."

Carole
Carole Leita, leita at netcom.com
Internet/Reference Librarian, 510-644-6100 ext.313
Berkeley Public Library, 2090 Kittredge St., Berkeley CA 94703