OPACS with Web interfaces

Jim Campbell jmc at poe.acc.virginia.edu
Fri Nov 17 17:51:33 EST 1995

Since so many of our local users have browsers that either are not
configured with any telnet or have a telnet that has problems working with
a Web browser, I'd like to point people to opacs with Web interfaces
whenever possible. The Morgan and Riddle lists are great for librarians
interested in comparing interfaces, but are a tad confusing for a user
who just wants to look at the opac at X university.

Does anyone know of an easily browsable list of opacs with WWW
interfaces?

Note that I'm looking specifically for opacs, not libraries
with WWW servers.

   -  Jim Campbell

Networked Information Coordinator       campbell at virginia.edu
University of Virginia Library            Tel: (804) 924-4985
Charlottesville, VA 22903 USA             Fax: (804) 924-1431