need Library Web page examples for book!

Gail Junion-Metz gail at iage.com
Mon Nov 6 13:59:42 EST 1995

Hi all.... we are librarians in the midst of writing a book on creating Web
pages for libraries for Neal-Schuman. We are looking for good examples of
well written, well designed, and most importantly well planned Web pages for
all types of libraries (school, public, and academic)

If you have a Web site or a particular Web page you are proud of, write us
and tell us what you did best... authoring, use of graphics, way that
information is arranged, parts of your Web presence that really meet patron
needs... just send us your URL and a short explanation about why your Web
works well..

We would like to include as illustrations some of the best library Web
sites... so send yours in, and we may be contacting you soon for permission
to reproduce and use it in the book.

PLEASE SEND URLS AND EMAIL (gail at iage.com) BY NOVEMBER 15TH...TO MAKE SURE
WE GET A CHANGE TO SEE IT AND CONTACT YOU ABOUT INCLUSION IN THE TEXT.

Thanks,

Ray E. Metz, Interim Director
University Library
Case Western Reserve University
and
Gail Junion-Metz
President, Information Age Consultant
Gail Junion-Metz                  gail at iage.com
Information Age Consultants       (216) 321-0059 (V&F)
2574 Charney Road                 http://www.iage.com
University Heights, OH 44118