Netscape kiosk mode

Bruce Newell bnewell at mtlib.org
Wed Nov 1 16:10:04 EST 1995

>I'm at a public library which is planning to offer patron access to the
>Internet in early '96. I've heard mention of using Netscape in kiosk mode

I too am interested in learning how to use Netscape (on Macs) in a kiosk
mode. It would be wonderful to disable access to the menu (or most of the
menu). This is conjunction with AtEase would make the whole lash-up more
robust.

Bruce Newell, aka bnewell at mtlib.org
Public & Network Services Librarian
Lewis & Clark Library, Helena, MT  406-442-2380 x.11

"Love is a better master than duty." Einstein