FWD- New internet fireworks

thomas e reid thomas.reid at sheridanc.on.ca
Wed Nov 1 05:53:58 EST 1995

Don,

As Richard Dreyfus said to Martin Sheen's son (Estevez) in Stakeout,
"Oh, don't blow a bowel." The Homicide reference to the Internet is
Hollywood's idea of an inside joke.  I'm certain it was not a criticism
of cyberspace anymore than if the character had credited his local
public library.  Would you have taken that as a criticism of libraries?
Don't be so sensitive.

Tom. P.S. Homicide's a good show.  Why can't I stay awake during it?