Why disable access to software features?

UNIVERSITEITSBIBLIOTHEEK KU NIJMEGEN J.Verbaas at ubn.kun.NL
Fri Nov 3 04:08:11 EST 1995

Dear colleagues,

In our OPAC the main screen appears after a certain time of inactivity.
That's convenient for the library user who walks in and want to start a
OPAC session.
I do like the same option in Netscape, after a certain interval
(f.e 10 minutes) 'falling back' to the home page of the library.
Is that option already built in in Netscape? If so, where/how?
If that option is not built in, how can we reach the longed for situation?

Thanks,

Bye,

Jaap Verbaas
J.Verbaas@ ubn.kun.nl

---
Three questions at a row. It looks a lot, but if you take into account all
the months I've only lurked you certainly forgive me my brutality  ;-)