sites for e-journals?

Pam Davies LIB6PMD at LIBRARY.NOVELL.LEEDS.AC.UK
Fri Dec 1 09:58:59 EST 1995

> Do people on the list have suggestions for good sites to link to for
> access to electronic journals?  So many good publications are available
> now--I'm wondering if Yahoo, or another web directory has set up a
> "one-stop-shop" for such publications?
>
> Any URLs or other suggestions are welcome.  thanks--  Molly Molloy

Our "Library WWW Gateway" has links to:

the Hyperjournals page at:
http://www.gold.ac.uk/history/hyperjournal/contents.htm

which offers links to various good directories etc.   Also

http://www.edoc.com/ejournal/

for the WWW VL listing of ejournals, and the BUBL page someone has
already cited.

These three provide access to a wealth of resources economically:
we don't at present have enough staff time dedicated to be able to
create and maintain a comprehensive set of links to individual titles
in all the areas covered by our readers' interests.  That's the
general philosophy of our Gateway for now - offering well-maintained
links to a limited set of powerful resources. It's at
http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/gateway/gateway.html

Pam

Pam Davies, Edward Boyle Library, Univ. of Leeds, LEEDS LS2 9JT, UK
email: p.m.davies at leeds.ac.uk
phone: 0113 233 5543  fax: 0113 233 5539