[Web4lib] Public Library Scanning Setup

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Mon Jan 3 20:31:49 EST 2011

I think this is a good solution.  It might be helpful to have a copy of
Acrobat Professional so that they can create their own PDFs.

I'd say in general, if you have this service available to the public that
you should expect a bit of hand-holding.  Scanning isn't an ability that
people are born with (though increasingly it's something we should all
learn).

LEO

www.leoklein.com (site)
www.ChicagoLibrarian.com (blog)