[Web4lib] ALA Annual Preconference: Getting Started with Drupal

McHale, Nina Nina.McHale at ucdenver.edu
Tue Apr 19 15:42:08 EDT 2011

Hi, all!

Rachel Vacek (University of Houston) and I will be giving a full-day "Getting Started with Drupal" preconference at ALA Annual this year, sponsored by the LITA Drupal Interest Group:

http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/lita/litaevents/annual2011/index.cfm

This session is a really basic beginner course; please share this information with anyone who might be interested. We need at least 20 enrolled by May 13th to make the session a "go," and we're only about half way there!

Also, we'll be teaching with Drupal 7.

Thanks!

Nina

Nina McHale, MA/MSLS