[Web4lib] EBooks and IPad

Beja974 at aol.com Beja974 at aol.com
Thu Nov 25 14:32:34 EST 2010

Melanie,

audiobooks, rather then regular e-books, so I apologize for my error.
However,  this accurate link states that OverDrive IS in the process of developing
an  e-book reading App, as of last May. They gave a preview of said App at
BookExpo  back in May, and the article says it will be available for Android
first, then  the Apple and other devices.

_http://www.overdrive.com/aboutus/getArticle.aspx?newsArticleID=20100519_
(http://www.overdrive.com/aboutus/getArticle.aspx?newsArticleID=20100519)

So, it seems that one is in the process of being created, it simply hasn't
been released yet.

Again, sorry for jumping the gun with the wrong article earlier!

- Barron Angell
MLS Student at SCSU

"He who knows he knows, knows nothing, He who knows he knows nothing, truly
 knows."
-- My old high school science teacher, Mr. G.

In a message dated 11/25/2010 12:03:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,