[Web4lib] What do you know about LibDex?

Hawk,Mickey hawkm at oclc.org
Tue Nov 9 13:30:40 EST 2010

Since Roy brought it up and it's relevant to this library directory discussion, I'd add that one thing that data feeds is the library profile page on WorldCat.org.  Note that I'm an OCLC guy, too.

http://www.worldcat.org/libraries/14533?backfrom=libraryProfile&searchTerm=Eugene%20public%20library&start=1&count=10&libTypeNum=0&sortBy=rel

Mickey Hawk
Manager, Design
OCLC