[Web4lib] Hours of Operation display

Laura Krier laura.krier at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 16:03:14 EDT 2010

Howdy folks,
I'm feeling particularly stumped by this problem: I want to display a
simple box on our library website that, based on today's date, will
display the hours that we're open. Our website is built on ColdFusion,
so I'm looking for a solution that utilizes that, or javascript. You'd
think this would be a simple thing to do, but I'm even having a hard
time formulating a search query that pulls up anything useful.

I'm fairly new to javascript and VERY new to CF, so the simpler the
solution, the better.

Thanks in advice for any advice anyone can offer,

Laura

--
Laura Krier

http://www.lauraek.net