[Web4lib] Looking for Bluesocket equipment--Correction

Bill Hudson bhudson at lancasterlibraries.org
Wed Jun 9 11:42:10 EDT 2010

Hi All,
Minor correction to the note below, the item we need is the 1500 series WAP, not controller. Sorry for any head scratching that may have caused!
Thanks,
BH

Bill Hudson
Deputy Administrator/Manager, Information Technology
Library System of Lancaster County
1866 Colonial Village Lane, Ste. 107
Lancaster, PA  17601
717-207-0500 ext. 1269