[Web4lib] Drupal / LibGuides / Library a la Carte question

Angela Boyd angela.boyd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 16:22:24 EDT 2009

Thank you to ALL who have answered these questions for me, on and off list.
We've got a few things to think about now.  There's a bit of a time crunch
(isn't there always!!!)  But you've all been very, very helpful and for that
I am really thankful, so THANK YOU!

Angela Boyd
co-Web Services Librarian @ UCSB Library