[Web4lib] Drupal / LibGuides / Library a la Carte question

Philip Shafer shafer at rowan.edu
Mon Mar 23 14:56:08 EDT 2009

I just saw this post and took a look at Library a la Carte.  It looks great!

Has anyone successfully set the application up in a Linux/Apache/Mysql
setting?  Outside of running applications locally, I haven't been too
successful with actually deploying RoR apps.

Just wondering if there were any good instructions that I could forward to
my sys admin.

Thanks,

Phil

Philip Shafer