[Web4lib] Results for the 2008 Library Automation Perceptions survey

Breeding, Marshall marshall.breeding at Vanderbilt.Edu
Tue Jan 20 11:41:43 EST 2009

Over the last few weeks I have been collecting responses for a second round of the perceptions survey that I first conducted in 2007. I've now closed the survey and have written a brief article that presents the statistical outcome of the survey and gives some highlights of the results.

http://www.librarytechnology.org/perceptions2008.pl

Thanks to all the libraries that participated in the survey.  I hope that the results are helpful and interesting.

-marshall

Marshall Breeding
Director for Innovative Technology and Research
Vanderbilt University Library
615-343-6094
http://www.librarytechnology.org