[Web4lib] Re: Is there any way to include this in a newsletter or similar publication?

Radical Patron radicalpatron at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 21:01:11 EDT 2009

The Annoyed Librarian has a great post on the news story of a Massachusetts
principal who 'transformed' his library into a technology center to help
make it more intuitive --- like Barnes & Noble.  Don't know which made my
laugh more, the original article or the satire.
http://www.libraryjournal.com/blog/580000658/post/90047409.html

I'm going to blog about the story on Friday.  I aspire to keep my blog posts
thoughtful and constructive, though if I was ever going to let go that ideal
--- this one sure would be a good one to make some hay over :)

Jean Costello
http://www.radicalpatron.com