[Web4lib] Open Source ILS questions

Laura Krier laura.krier at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 18:39:22 EDT 2009

Howdy,
I'm interested in talking with those of you who work (or worked) in
libraries that have implemented an open source ILS. I'd like to hear
more about the process of migration, reasons for switching, and the
things that work well, and those that worked better with your old
systems. I'd also be interested in hearing from people who migrated
FROM open source ILSes, if there are any of you out there.

Please email off list if you're willing to chat. And please excuse my
cross-posting. Trying to cast a wide net and all. Thanks in advance,

Laura

--
Laura Krier

http://www.lauraek.net