[Web4lib] Multiple Languages for IE7

Andrew amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Tue Sep 23 14:10:44 EDT 2008

Bob,

That method isn't going to work in the public library environment where
the browser and OS is locked down against such updates. I know that on
our public computers (Group Policy and Public Web Browser running over
IE 7), you don't get prompted for these updates.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI