[Web4lib] GRANT!

Coral Hess coral.hess at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 10:05:22 EDT 2008

Check out foundationcenter.org.  They have a whole lot of information
about various foundations that provide grants.  (Looking at their
website, it appears their centers and cooperating collections are only
in the US and Mexico--which is too bad, because they're extremely
helpful in person--but there is still a lot of good information on the
site.

--
Coral Hess
Carnegie Mellon Engineering & Science Library
coral.hess at gmail.com