[Web4lib] blog or rss reader for Tables of Contents alerts?

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Fri Jun 6 07:17:53 EDT 2008

I'm not doing this, but I wanted you to know that even though
Bloglines Beta doesn't have a public URL, the only Bloglines public
URL still works with feeds you've put in Blogline Beta.
http://bloglines.com/public/talia679 - that's mine and I use Beta to
read my feeds.

Also - this isn't a newsletter format, but you can use
http://grazr.com/ to bring multiple feeds together into one reader on
your website.

Lastly, http://www.feedjournal.com/ might be useful for what you want
... I haven't used it before though.

There is also always Yahoo! Pipes if you want to try and merge
everything into a specific format.

--
Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime