[Web4lib] How do I create a semantic web site?

Cloutman, David DCloutman at co.marin.ca.us
Wed Jan 9 12:44:21 EST 2008

I would say that by definition _any_ XML based language is a markup
language, regardless of whether it is used to mark up data for
manipulation and transfer (such as RSS), or to mark up content for
presentation (XHTML).

Any XML document, to my knowledge, should be able to be attached to a
CSS stylesheet. I don't know enough about OWL or RDF to know if this is
practical, but it is possible. You can always, however, use XSLT to
transform any XML document into any other XML document, which means that
you should be able to turn OWL or RDF into XHTML based upon your need to
present the data to an end user.

- David

---
David Cloutman <dcloutman at co.marin.ca.us>