[Web4lib] phpBB Alternative

Tim Spalding tim at librarything.com
Fri Apr 11 11:27:38 EDT 2008

Much the same conversation is going on at Readerville, the tiny but
fanatical book lovers' community. Readerville has a super-minimalist
forum system—no threading, no signatures, no boxes or lines. (It's
even more stripped down than LibraryThing's!) Unfortunately it runs
off this proprietary early-internet forum system that costs hundreds
of dollars a month, and the cost is now unsupportable. They're casting
around for an alternative, and finding everything is over-engineered
and over-graphical.

Tim

Check out my library at http://www.librarything.com/profile/timspalding