[Web4lib] phpBB Alternative

K.G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Fri Apr 11 07:56:43 EDT 2008

I too appreciate this idea as I recently installed phpBB to see if it
would work as an internal bb and had the same "meh" experience. There
may be a way to set it up that is not confusing for users but I'll be
darned if I can figure out what it is--a question I also have for
Sharepoint. Any web bb suggestions (or phpbb or Sharepoint configuration
models) would be *greatly* appreciated.

K.G. Schneider