[Web4lib] Games on a children's PAC

Marie Harms marie.harms at lib.state.ia.us
Wed Apr 2 14:16:12 EDT 2008

I am posting this question on behalf of a children's librarian in a
public library in a city with a population of 9,000. Please reply
directly to:
Susan Mast
skmmppl at iowatelecom.net
"Do you know of a computer program, other than Alcohol 120 that will
allow me to put games on a "kid" computer that will allow the games to
be played without the disc? The kids destroyed the last computer and
game discs because they couldn't/wouldn't use it properly. The game
computer does not have internet access. Thanks for your help. (The kids
are breathing down my neck to get it operating!!!!)"
Marie Harms
Library Consultant
State Library of Iowa
marie.harms at lib.state.ia.us