[Web4lib] Embedded MP3 Player

Chris Barr christopher.barr at villanova.edu
Tue Oct 30 11:01:50 EDT 2007

The easiest embedded MP3 player to include on a site is del.icio.us's
Playtagger:

http://del.icio.us/help/playtagger

You simply add a JS to your pages and it automatically adds a play
button next to anything linked to an MP3. It makes it easy for those who
would rather download the MP3 and play it in there own player and for
those who want to listen on the page.

It won't do a playlist, but it is brilliantly simple.

You can see an altered version here: http://www.saidthegramophone.com/

--chris barr
Villanova University