[Web4lib] city swallows library website

Rob Amend rob.amend at gmail.com
Tue May 1 21:41:36 EDT 2007

Hello,

I agree with Robert and I also believe that if a municipality should want to
merge its web services with the library's, the library should look at it as
a golden opportunity to not only increase its visibility, but also to inject
its resources into the day to day operations of the community.  We are
constantly looking for ways to market ourselves and show the public how
necessary we are.  What better way to do this than to actually become part
of the community's visible infrastructure?

Rob Amend
Reference Librarian
rob.amend at gmail.com
reftechrob.blogspot.com