[Web4lib] The Ultimate Debate: Do Libraries Innovate?

Bill Drew bill.drew at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 12:59:59 EDT 2007

One of the best courses I took in getting my MLS was a course/seminar on
managing innovation.  Innovation had NOTHING to do directly with invention
as most people think of it.  I wish I had saved my materials from that
course since it was 24 years ago.  The biggest thing was that innovation
involves being willing to make mistakes and to learn from those mistakes.

--
Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Associate Librarian, Systems and Reference
E-mail: bill.drew at gmail.com
AOL Instant Messenger:BillDrew4
My Wiki: http://billdrew.pbwiki.com
Wireless Librarian: http://people.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/wireless/
Library: http://library.morrisville.edu/
SUNYConnect: http://www.sunyconnect.suny.edu/
My Blog:http://babyboomerlibrarian.blogspot.com
Al Gore quoting an African proverb: "If you want to go quickly, go alone.
But if you want to go far, go together."