[Web4lib] positions available at the University of Illinois

Scott Walter swalter at uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 8 12:25:09 EDT 2007

Greetings - we have 2 exciting positions available at the University of
Illinois at Urbana-Champaign that I wanted to make sure didn't get lost
in people's rush up to ALA:

Web Technologies and Content Coordinator
http://www.library.uiuc.edu/administration/human/pdffiles/web%20technologies%20and%20content%20coordinator.pdf

Digital Resources and Reference Services Librarian
http://www.library.uiuc.edu/administration/human/pdffiles/Digital%20Resources%20and%20Reference%20Services%20Librarian.pdf

(apologies for the lengthy URLs!)

These are both full-time Library faculty positions, and can be found
(along with other opportunities) at:
http://www.library.uiuc.edu/administration/human/positions/facprof.htm

These are exciting times at UIUC for those interested in engaging in
collaborative approaches to the development of Web-based services,
digital library applications, and digital content creation. Please
consider applying, or letting that great, service-oriented, tech-savvy
librarian you know that these options are available.

Thanks!

scott

--
Scott Walter, Ph.D.