[Web4lib] Moodle and libraries

Geer, Caroline CarolineGeer at letu.edu
Wed Feb 7 11:16:25 EST 2007

Greetings, Pierre,

Our university uses Blackboard for its course sites, so I created a course for the Library within Blackboard called Library Information Resources.  The downside was that I had to manually add each student to enroll them in our course.

Recently, we upgraded to Blackboard 7.1, and now there is a Library Area, so everyone automatically has access.  The downside is that I have to build that area from scratch, but it is good to rethink the folder structure!

Hope this information is helpful to you.

Caroline Geer
Information Resources Librarian
Margaret Estes Library
LeTourneau University