[Web4lib] Recommendations for form-making software

Kathy Gaynor kgaynor at webster.edu
Fri Feb 2 10:32:45 EST 2007

We are currently using some software called FormPal to create simple forms
we can use on our web site.  It's not the easiest software to learn to use
but some of our staff have gotten the hang of it over the years.  We use
these forms to take reference questions, room reservation requests,
interlibrary loan requests, etc.

We would welcome, however, recommendations of other (and newer) software
that you have found to be helpful for this purpose.  We are looking for
something that a non-programmer can learn to use fairly easily.

Thanks so much.