[Web4lib] Festschrift for Anne Lipow

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Fri Feb 2 13:08:08 EST 2007

After planning to do this for some time now, I am finally getting serious
about editing a festschrift in honor of Anne Lipow [1]. I already have a few
people signed on to write pieces for it, but I need more. If you knew Anne,
or have just been influenced by her work [2], please consider applying to
contribute a piece under the broad topic area of "Technology in Libraries".

The idea is to self publish it online as a free download, and also for sale
as a hardback, probably through lulu.com. I'm shooting to have it completed
by ALA Annual. See the web site [3] for more information. Thanks,
Roy

[1] http://www.berkeley.edu/news/berkeleyan/2004/10/14_lipow.shtml
[2] http://techinlibraries.com/lipow_bib.html
[3] http://techinlibraries.com/