[Web4lib] Questions regarding internet filtering

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Wed Dec 12 09:48:33 EST 2007

Hello Sarah,

If the "filtering4lib" list still exists, I couldn't find it in a
quick search.

But, try this website for info on various products, including how you
override, etc.

http://libraryfiltering.org/

I can't vouch for it, but it appears to be reasonably balanced and
reasonably up to date.  It also allows direct product to product
comparisons with a search feature.

dan