[Web4lib] _Wiki-based Bibliography Software and/or Services ?_

Ryan Eby ryaneby at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 13:25:50 EDT 2007

I missed the original message so apologies if this has already been
said but what your describing sounds similar to OCLC's WikiD project
which I believe can handle bib data in multiple formats and crosswalk
them. I believe it also powers part of OpenWorldCat, not sure about
the citation output part.

http://www.oclc.org/research/projects/wikid/

Unfortunately I don't think it's something you can download or install
but if you really have interest in it you can probably contact Jeff
Young:

http://www.oclc.org/research/staff/young.htm

I've seen him talk about it a few times and I can't say I've fully
grokked it but it does exist.

Ryan Eby