[Web4lib] _Wiki-based Bibliography Software and/or Services ?_

Pierfranco Minsenti pierfranco.minsenti at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 16:33:14 EDT 2007

Gerry,

have you already heard of refbase, by Matthias Steffens & Richard Karnesky?
It is an open source, free web-based bibliographic and reference manager
conceived for use in a collaborative environment: see the demo page:
http://refbase.sourceforge.net/ , the wiki: http://wiki.refbase.net/ and the
project website: http://sourceforge.net/projects/refbase/

But what can be even more interesting for you is that there is also an
installation where refbase is integrated in a wiki-based site: a solution
which I find very interesting:

The Northwestern University Center for Atom-Probe
Tomography<http://arc.nucapt.northwestern.edu/>offers a refbase
installation that's integrated into a MediaWiki site:
http://arc.nucapt.northwestern.edu/refbase/

Best wishes

Pierfranco Minsenti
Librarian