[Web4lib] Announcing the Web Analytics Association's Public Sector Web Analytics Committee

Michelle Rago mrag at loc.gov
Wed Sep 27 18:05:42 EDT 2006

Forwarded for Joe Pagano, jpag at loc.gov.
*--------------------------------
The Web Analytics Association (WAA) was founded February 2005 to unite and foster the interests of end-users, vendors, consultants and educators involved in measuring the success of their online business initiatives. The WAA is actively seeking passionate and capable professionals to join the WAA and serve as committee members.

The WAA has a new Public Sector Web Analytics Committee to meet the unique web analytic needs and perspectives of public, non-profit and academic organizations. The committee is co-chaired by Tim Hart of the J. Paul Getty Trust, Alex Langshur of PublicInsite, and Joe Pagano of the Library of Congress. Anyone interested in supporting the development of innovative approaches for valuing the web and its contribution to the business objectives of public, non-profit and academic organizations is welcome to join the committee.

Our first meeting will be 12:00 on the Tuesday (Oct 17th) at the Sheraton Premiere at Tysons Corner, 8661 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, Virginia 2218. We will discuss our goals and objectives for the upcoming year. Lunch will be provided at no cost, but advance registration is necessary:
http://www.emetrics.org/secure/PSCommittee_registration.php

For more information about the WAA visit  www.webanalyticsassociation.org
The WAA is a 501c6 non-profit member organization.

Joe Pagano
Email: jpag at loc.gov
Phone: 202-707-2488
Office of Strategic Initiatives