[Web4lib] RE: Joomla users?

Nancy E. Sosna Bohm nancy at thesmudge.com
Thu Nov 30 14:45:12 EST 2006

Outside of my job in the Library I co-webmaster a growing church website on
a volunteer basis that has used Joomla for the last year and a half.

It has a rather steep learning curve for the backend and even more so for
the design and layout.
The discussion websites seem to only yield answers for basic questions.
Individuals can edit pages without any knowledge of html, but the 2 wywiwyg
editors we've employed have had problems with inserting junk code and odd
characters.

Reply to me off-list if you have any questions you think I might be able to
answer.
I'm in the digest mode for this list.

Nancy Sosna Bohm
Reference Librarian