[Web4lib] Need efficient way to post "library closing" message

Carol McGeehon clmcgeeh at co.douglas.or.us
Thu Nov 30 12:45:04 EST 2006

My library director came across a script which allowed us to automate a
library closed message on our web page. My computer tech edited the
script extensively for our needs.  If you are interested, you can see a
clean copy of our script at the following url and go to View and Source:

As far as I know, anyone can use this script.  If you would like to see
it in context, you can go to the following url and see Library closures
and the open today message: