[Web4lib] managing files...

Mark Gilman mgilman at dallaslibrary.org
Wed May 10 19:34:32 EDT 2006

Jonathan,

Just the sort of advice I was seeking.  Thank you!

It appears as though TortoiseSVN will do much of what I would need.
http://tortoisesvn.sourceforge.net/  I also found a recent version of WGET
compiled for Win32 that looks serviceable for the mirroring aspect.
http://users.ugent.be/~bpuype/wget/

(I only thought of Dreamweaver because the latest version seems to have lots
of enterprise-level features like the ability to do a quick diff comparison
between files, or so I remember reading.)

Our access situation is likely to improve, in due course.  In the meantime,
your suggestions may well prove invaluable.

Regards,
Mark