[Web4lib] Promotion and Marketing for Library Classes

Michele Haytko michele.haytko at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 14:43:15 EST 2006

Sorry for the cross postings, but I wanted to get as many responses as
possible.

My library teaches classes on productivity software and the Internet
(including blogs and searching, among other things).  We want to
increase our participation in the classes, which are rarely full.   Do
other libraries- especially those with computer courses- have any
excellent marketing strategies?

Anything you can offer would be wonderful and much appreciated.

Many thanks, in advance!
~michele~

--
Mrs. C. Michele Haytko

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi