[Web4lib] Non-printable pages?

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Thu Jun 22 15:42:49 EDT 2006

On 6/22/2006 2:09 PM, Jim Brucker wrote:

> I'm creating a tutorial and I'd like to keep it simple and use html.
> Unfortunately, I was recently told that people should not be able to
> print the pages.

We probably need more information on who is telling you to do something
this user-hostile, and why.  I can't understand any reason for doing
this, and if my library tried to do this to me as a user, I'd raise a
stink about it.  Odds are this will boomerang, and you'll get an urgent
assignment to re-enable printing (and that request will probably reach
you at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon).

--
Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu